Lucretia has been a fitness buff for more than a decade and has been
teaching fitness since 2007. After a rude wake-up call from a fat percentage measurement, Lucretia plunged into researching the science and benefits of an active lifestyle. Besides ensuring a safe and effective workout, it is Lucretia’s belief to continuously motivate her participants by incorporating the element of fun in every class.
She also engages in continual education and strives to educate her
participants in leading a healthy and active lifestyle. Lucretia had taught various forms of dance aerobics and body conditioning classes at selected fitness studios, and corporations. More recently, Lucretia became the first group
exercise trainer in Asia, outside Japan, to be certified in PILOXING.
– Basic Exercise Course, SSC (May 2007)
– Group Exercise Instructor, FISAF (May 2007)
– Aqua Aerobics Instructor, FISAF (August 2007)
– Personal Trainer, FISAF (February 2009)
– Bachelor in Science in Exercise & Sports Science, Edith Cowan
– Zumba® Fitness Level 1, Zumba LLC (2011)
– Zumba® Gold (2012)
– Zumba® Toning (2012)
– PILOXING Instructor, The Piloxing Academy (2011)